FactoryTalk Brew is Rockwell Automation's brewing software, developed by Actemium Toronto, for advanced brewery control. This software, created from our extensive experience in the brewing industry, provides a modern control system for medium to large sized breweries. FactoryTalk Brew controls all aspects of brewing, from grains-handling to brite beer and provides improved sequence control, consistent quality and reduced waste. FactoryTalk Brew can find those opportunities to shorten your brew centres. More brews per day can save labour and help find additional capacity. Additional capacity helps to avoid costly and disruptive capital expansion or replacement and allow repatriation of third-party brewing.
Designed for Brewers
FactoryTalk Brew provides the tools to make brewing processes simpler, more efficient, more profitable, and easier to manage. Built with the intent of putting the brewer in control, FactoryTalk Brew’s software interfaces were designed to allow brewers to easily perform the tasks that put them in the driver’s seat.
Features of FactoryTalk Brew include:
- Controller based run-time program (no loss of production on loss of server)
- Web-based configuration that allows brewers to create and edit their own recipes
- Utilizes FactoryTalk Brew SE HMI software (no proprietary HMI)
- Standard Rockwell Automation PlantPAx® equipment modules and faceplates
- Web browser editing of sequence
- Standard reporting including trends
- Advanced reporting with e-mail alerts, deviation alarms and advanced brewing trends
- High-performance graphics with smart alerts and prompting
FactoryTalk Brew in Action
Watch to see Actemium Toronto’s FactoryTalk Brew installation at Okanagan Springs brewery in Vernon, British Columbia. Within two weeks of the FactoryTalk Brew installation, Okanagan Springs was able to increase production from 8 brews per day to 12 brews per day – a 50% increase achieved without additional production equipment!
FactoryTalk Brew provides a solution that is globally deployable, locally supportable. It is built using Rockwell Automation’s standard modules for PlantPAx, resulting in an extremely dependable and supportable solution. Additional support required can be provided by a local Rockwell Automation System Integrator or Partner – no inconvenient and costly long-distance support.
The essence of FactoryTalk Brew is its simplicity and its accessibility. Contact Actemium to arrange a demo of this leading-edge brewing software.